3M Benefits

32 comments

4.2

As a 3Mer, you’ll have opportunities to make a substantial impact, fueled by competitive pay, comprehensive quality benefits and recognition of your achievements.

Provided by employer [?]

Employee Benefit Reviews

Most Talked About Benefits


  • Apr 6, 2015
    Current Employee in Saint Louis, Missouri

    401k which is a 6 percent match and pension plan 3 percent match into the 401K plan so total of a 9 percent match.

  • Apr 3, 2015
    Current Employee in Saint Paul, Minnesota

    Excellent health insurance options.

  • Mar 22, 2015
    Current Employee in Minneapolis, Minnesota

    Great 401K match and employee stock purchasing program!


Benefits Summary

This list of benefits is based on reports from current and former employees. This list may not be comprehensive. Some employers verify reported benefits.

Legend:
Employer Verified
No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

  • Maternity & Paternity Leave (24)
  • Work From Home
  • Fertility Assistance
  • Dependent Care
  • Adoption Assistance
  • Childcare
  • Reduced or Flexible Hours
  • Military Leave
  • Family Medical Leave
  • Unpaid Extended Leave

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Work at 3M? Share Your Experiences

3M

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.