American Cancer Society Benefits
- High % reporting
- Medium % reporting
- Low % / No reports
- * Employer Verified
Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupation Accident Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Workers' Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching
Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Checks & Assistance
- Pet Friendly Workplace
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Company Social Events
- Travel Concierge
- Legal Assistance
- American Cancer Society Mar 24, 2015
It was a very good, solid package and I have no complaints.
- American Cancer Society Mar 23, 2015
great benefits at the American Cancer Society!!
- American Cancer Society Mar 26, 2015
The health benefits and retirement benefits were good. The salary was miserable compared to the torture they put you thought.
- American Cancer Society Mar 25, 2015
You get 25 days off a year plus 9 paid holidays and 2 personal holidays. Health insurance, dental and vision insurance prices are comparable to other companies.
- American Cancer Society Mar 10, 2015
The best thing was that for the first 3 years I was doing what I loved. Then they pretty much forced us all (in IT) to re-apply and interview for our jobs. I ended up going from hands on break/fix to being glued to a desk on a help desk position which is not my preference at all.
- American Cancer Society Mar 21, 2015
Competitive to other non-profit companies.
- American Cancer Society Mar 20, 2015
The best things ww the ability to work remotely many days during the week.
- American Cancer Society Mar 4, 2015
Great staff to work with.
- American Cancer Society Mar 11, 2015
Best thing is the PTO. Each person gets 150 PTO plus a floating holiday, a floating birthday, and FMLA.
- American Cancer Society Feb 17, 2015
401k matching is probably the best benefit. No volunteer time off. Few perks since it is a not for profit organization.