Boeing Benefits

4.2 out of 5 (186 comments)
Most talked about benefits
  • Health Insurance

    "HDHP plan for single person has a $1300 deductible but company gives $650 every year to HSA in the HDHP." (60 comments)

  • 401K Plan

    "They match 6% on the first 8% deducted from salary. They also give an extra 3-5% depending on your age." (36 comments)

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off

    "Typical. First five years 12 days of vacation (up from 10). Not sure how it increases with time at the company. I think it goes up by a week." (33 comments)

Benefits

At Boeing, the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important. We provide employees and their families a wide range of affordable, market-leading benefits. We offer many valuable health and well being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life.

 

United States

For more information about U.S. benefits, please visit our U.S. Benefits Overview. Note that certain Boeing subsidiaries offer benefit plans different from the ones outlined in the overview; individuals considering employment with a Boeing subsidiary should check with that company about benefit plan offerings.

 

International

Recognizing the value that employees around the world bring to the company, Boeing strives to provide a competitive benefits package to all of our locally hired employees. Some of the services offered include (as appropriate to each national or local market, on a country-by-country basis) health care, retirement, life and disability insurance, and learning and career development. For more information about international benefits and opportunities for learning and personal development, please visit our International Benefits Overview.

Provided by employer [?]

Benefits Summary

  • High % reporting
  • Medium % reporting
  • Low % / No reports
  • * Employer Verified

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Employee Comments

  • Mar 26, 2015
    Current Software Engineer in Germantown, Maryland

    401K can match up to 6% if employee contributes 8% or more. Minimal sick hour off is 2-hour and minimal vacation hour off is 4-hour.

  • Mar 25, 2015
    Current Employee in Saint Louis, Missouri

    Vacation is the worst thing
    the EIP is the best thing

  • Mar 25, 2015
    Current Employee in Seattle, Washington State

    Good benefits package, not too great about salary base.

  • Mar 25, 2015
    Former Employee in Seattle, Washington State

    They keep requiring you to pay more and more of the premiums for less coverage

  • Mar 24, 2015
    Current Systems Engineer in Cleveland, Ohio

    The best benefits at Boeing are two:
    -Health insurance: free high-deductible ($1,300) plan, company pays $625/year/person in your HSA account that you can use for health bills
    -Retirement: company contributes 3% (independent of employee contribution) and matches up to 6%. So if you contribute at least 6% the company gives 9% making a total of 15%!!

  • Mar 24, 2015
    Former Employee in Renton, Washington State

    The best thing is the medical, dental, AND vision.

  • Mar 23, 2015
    Current Design and Analysis Engineer II in Saint Louis, Missouri

    401k match is 100% of the first 4% and 50% of the next 4% + 3-5% extra. Good Health Insurance.

  • Mar 22, 2015
    Current Employee in El Segundo, California

    Boeing offers a very competitive/above average benefit package

  • Mar 22, 2015
    Current Employee in Bellevue, Washington State

    Paid vacation, sick leave, tuition assistance program, medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, pay for performance plans. No longer offering a pension or medical in retirement.

  • Mar 26, 2015
    Current Employee in Bellevue, Washington State

    What ever you start there with...they take away

Work at Boeing? Share Your Experiences

Boeing

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.