CACI International Benefits
- High % reporting
- Medium % reporting
- Low % / No reports
- * Employer Verified
Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupation Accident Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Workers' Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching
Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Checks & Assistance
- Pet Friendly Workplace
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Company Social Events
- Travel Concierge
- Legal Assistance
- CACI International Jan 27, 2015
Vacation can be negotiated from standard 3 weeks to 4 weeks. Health insurance pretty good, but deductible was high, around $30.
- CACI International Jan 15, 2015
Ethical company, great benefits, great working environment
- CACI International Dec 9, 2014
Competitive benefits package with variety of packages; dental plan was good; there should be some form of matching 401k plans.
- CACI International Nov 17, 2014
CACI offers a quality benefits package. The dental and medical are outstanding, especially since many employers are reducing benefits.
- CACI International Oct 16, 2014
Overall: competitive and comprehensive package.
- CACI International Oct 7, 2014
In 2003 - CACI decided to cut back on benefits. Health, Vision, and dental packages offered provided less coverage with more out of pocket costs. 401K plans were calibrated so that employees that left mid-year were screwed out of the matching contribution. Office perks such as coffee, plates, cups, etc were eliminated and employee were encouraged to bring their own supply.
- CACI International Sep 30, 2014
The retirement plan sucks. It winds up being a 3% salary match, and is only credited once a year.
- CACI International Aug 19, 2014
Health insurance is amazing and so are the floating holidays! Flexible schedules and PTO are also big advantages. The change to the 401k match to only happen at the end of the year isn't great.
- CACI International Aug 17, 2014
Good 401k and health benefits. Also life insurance and other benefits .
- CACI International Aug 21, 2014
For many years the benefits were stellar. Then in 2013 salaries were frozen, medical (though still a good plan) increased considerably in cost, and 401K matching changed from monthly to annual lump sum. The 401K was the hardest to swallow as employees are only paid on the annual matching if they are employed on Dec 31st. If an employee leaves or is let go prior to Dec 31st (even mid Dec) then they don't receive their annual lump sum match. They get nothing for that year - not even pro rated. It is not the company I once knew and loved.