Citizens Financial Group
Citizens Financial Group Benefits
Working for a good bank should be good for your life, too. So we work hard to ensure it is. Whether your personal goals include going to college, having a baby, or sending your kids to college, we’re here to support you.
This is the employer's chance to highlight the benefits that they offer to employees.
- High % reporting
- Medium % reporting
- Low % / No reports
- * Employer Verified
Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupation Accident Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Workers' Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching
Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Checks & Assistance
- Pet Friendly Workplace
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Company Social Events
- Travel Concierge
- Legal Assistance
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Professional Development
- Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Citizens Financial Group Dec 21, 2014
The 401K is the best because Citizens Bank matches you dollar for dollar for up to 6%.
- Citizens Financial Group Dec 4, 2014
If you are good at what you do and try hard, you will be paid out for it. They usually switch the Incentive Payout every year to mix things up a bit. Worst part, Home Lending/Back office always messes something up, usually resulting in a loss of sale and the difference of a few thousand dollars in payout for bonus.
- Citizens Financial Group Dec 17, 2014
Expensive, lack of coverage, even higher level plans did not offer good coverage. Completely different benefits are offered to branch employees vs. back office employees.
- Citizens Financial Group Nov 6, 2014
Health Insur was a bit expensive
- Citizens Financial Group Nov 4, 2014
Always being reduced, poor benefits overall relative to how much financial institutions make.
- Citizens Financial Group Oct 28, 2014
The worst thing about the benefit package was the additional cost for carrying spouse with insurance available through their current place of employment.
- Citizens Financial Group Oct 21, 2014
A little high in price, but decent coverage.
- Citizens Financial Group Nov 3, 2014
You have to be with the company 1 year before they match you on your 401k!
- Citizens Financial Group Oct 26, 2014
They dropped the 401k by one percent every year, it used to be 6%, now its 4% and dropping. Health insurance was almost $100 per week for a family plan and it didnt even civer basic need without a $125 copay. The vacation time was reasonable, starts at 18 days but youll be lucky if you actually get to use it. Oh and paying $3000 a year to park was even better! Thanks Citizens! Never reimbursed a dime
- Citizens Financial Group Oct 13, 2014
Beget none. Worst hours, pay, management.