Disney Parks & Resorts Benefits
- High % reporting
- Medium % reporting
- Low % / No reports
- * Employer Verified
Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupation Accident Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Workers' Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching
Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Checks & Assistance
- Pet Friendly Workplace
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Company Social Events
- Travel Concierge
- Legal Assistance
- Disney Parks & Resorts Mar 25, 2015
Lots of free park admission. 16 days with three people. Unlimited personal. (Both subject to block out dates.)
- Disney Parks & Resorts Mar 18, 2015
Overall great, free admission to the parks
- Disney Parks & Resorts Mar 16, 2015
Medical and Employee Discount. Nothing negative.
- Disney Parks & Resorts Mar 12, 2015
You get Health Insurance, 401K and free admission to the park ALL YEAR AROUND!!!
- Disney Parks & Resorts Mar 15, 2015
The retirement package leaves much to be desired in that the employee has to pay a great deal for their health benefits, leaving very little in the way of pension check.
- Disney Parks & Resorts Feb 14, 2015
Excellent benefit package as well as percs.
- Disney Parks & Resorts Feb 28, 2015
Best part: Being able to get in to parks for free as well as discounted food for restaurants.
Worst: as a part timer, you are not given any benefits other than park tickets and dining. Health insurance would be ideal, especially if there is not rush for you to get full time in your work department.
- Disney Parks & Resorts Jan 27, 2015
Park Entrance and Merch Discount significant. Vision benefits are top notch.
High out of pocket on health insurance.
- Disney Parks & Resorts Jan 22, 2015
Great benefits and fun place to work
- Disney Parks & Resorts Jan 30, 2015
No insurance for part-time cast members.