Fidelity Investments 401K Plan
106 of 106 employees reported this benefit
Fidelity Investments provides 401(k) contributions with a match of up to the first 7% of your eligible compensation
- Fidelity Investments Apr 21, 2015
As a 401k provider, they take care of employees with a 7% match and 10% annual profit share contribution.
- Fidelity Investments Apr 15, 2015
The 401k plan has a veto diverse set of options. The managed portfolio accounts are free for employees
another great benefit.
- Fidelity Investments Apr 12, 2015
up to 7% match 100%
- Fidelity Investments Apr 6, 2015
Fidelity is a leader in the 401k market and so you get a lot of exposure to how best invest your money
- Fidelity Investments Mar 27, 2015
They provide a dollar-for-dollar match on 7% after you have worked there for one year. You do have to work there for five years to be fully vested. the company also provides a 10 percent profit sharing, but only for employees who do not work in the Albuquerque location. The company excludes the Albuquerque employees in the profit sharing and does not give anything else instead.
- Fidelity Investments Mar 26, 2015
Company match is AWESOME and I recommend taking full advantage of it.
- Fidelity Investments Mar 24, 2015
Great match, plus profit sharing.
- Fidelity Investments Mar 23, 2015
Worst - no matching for a full year. Common, but should not be for a financial co. Makes it six years instead of 5 to be fully vested since the first year no one gets any matching.
- Fidelity Investments Mar 16, 2015
17 perfect price matching is a huge plus
- Fidelity Investments Mar 5, 2015
Great matching. 7% match and 10% profit sharing. It really adds up fast.