Progressive Insurance Benefits
Employees at Progressive enjoy a wide range of benefits. As you might expect, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage and a 401(k) plan--with a 6% match. We also offer some unexpected benefits, including seated massage, on-site fitness centers and health clinics at our larger locations.
We also offer options to help manage your work-life balance, including non-traditional schedules and work-from-home options. Employees can take part in a number of programs to succeed in their role and grow their career, including in-house training programs, mentorships, and tuition assistance.
This is the employer's chance to highlight the benefits that they offer to employees.
- High % reporting
- Medium % reporting
- Low % / No reports
- * Employer Verified
Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance *
- Dental Insurance *
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) *
- Vision Insurance *
- Health Savings Account (HSA) *
- Life Insurance *
- Supplemental Life Insurance *
- Disability Insurance *
- Occupation Accident Insurance
- Health Care On-Site *
- Mental Health Care *
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance *
Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan *
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus *
- Stock Options
- Equity Incentive Plan *
- Supplemental Workers' Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching *
Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave *
- Work From Home *
- Fertility Assistance *
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance *
- Reduced or Flexible Hours *
- Military Leave *
- Family Medical Leave *
- Unpaid Extended Leave *
Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off *
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays *
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program *
- Gym Membership *
- Commuter Checks & Assistance
- Pet Friendly Workplace
- Mobile Phone Discount *
- Company Car
- Company Social Events *
- Travel Concierge
- Legal Assistance *
- Progressive Insurance Jan 22, 2015
Great Benefits package. Health, Dental, Optical, Health Centers, Fitness Centers, Lactation rooms. Quiet rooms. Walking trails. Covered parking at the larger campuses.
- Progressive Insurance Jan 21, 2015
You money back every time you renew your auto policy. Otherwise, usual discounts.
- Progressive Insurance Jan 18, 2015
Comprehensive benefits package that starts much sooner than most companies.
- Progressive Insurance Jan 17, 2015
The dental plan could be better. However the vision plan is extremely satisfying.
- Progressive Insurance Jan 16, 2015
The high deductible health plan is super cheap.
- Progressive Insurance Jan 14, 2015
Gainsharr bonus is paid in two installment s, one at the end of year and then in January based on the companies performance for the year. Each employee is paid a target%based on their job title that starts at 8% and goes up based on title. There Is No guarantee though that anything will be paid at the end of the year. It is solely barf on company Performance and profit, but it has been at least 10 years since the company has not had a year when they have not paid out a gainsharer bonus
- Progressive Insurance Jan 13, 2015
401k with 6% match. Health and dental and on site care facility. 17 days vacation a year.
- Progressive Insurance Jan 5, 2015
Progressive offers medical, dental, vision, Afflac. They cover employees for $25000 life insurance. Employee has option for more coverage. 401K - the company will match 6% contribution.
- Progressive Insurance Jan 11, 2015
they have a nice gain share program
- Progressive Insurance Dec 23, 2014
Decent medical benefits, good amount of earned time off, matching 401 (k), lots of great people to work with. Lots of contests to earn extra money.