Texas Instruments Benefits
Texas Instruments provides a comprehensive package of benefits including financial, health and welfare, income protection, wellness and work-life.
This is the employer's chance to highlight the benefits that they offer to employees.
- High % reporting
- Medium % reporting
- Low % / No reports
- * Employer Verified
Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance *
- Dental Insurance *
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) *
- Vision Insurance *
- Health Savings Account (HSA) *
- Life Insurance *
- Supplemental Life Insurance *
- Disability Insurance *
- Occupation Accident Insurance *
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care *
- Retiree Health & Medical *
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance *
Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan *
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan *
- Performance Bonus *
- Stock Options *
- Equity Incentive Plan *
- Supplemental Workers' Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching *
Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave *
- Work From Home *
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance *
- Reduced or Flexible Hours *
- Military Leave *
- Family Medical Leave *
- Unpaid Extended Leave *
Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off *
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays *
- Volunteer Time Off *
- Bereavement Leave
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount *
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program *
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Checks & Assistance *
- Pet Friendly Workplace
- Mobile Phone Discount *
- Company Car
- Company Social Events *
- Travel Concierge
- Legal Assistance *
- Diversity Program *
- Job Training *
- Professional Development *
- Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Assistance *
- Texas Instruments Apr 13, 2015
The profit sharing of the company is pretty good. It depends on the profit of the whole company. Besides you may also get cash and stock bonus.
- Texas Instruments Apr 7, 2015
The 401k match and profit sharing
- Texas Instruments Apr 10, 2015
TI's benefit package is in line with typical benefits from big companies. The health insurance deductable is high, but TI does give an annual deposit on the HSA account.
- Texas Instruments Apr 17, 2015
The benefit package was the best because it covered all my necessary requirements to cover both me and my family.
- Texas Instruments Mar 9, 2015
Very comprehensive benefits package. 401k plan with company match; Profit sharing bonus based on company performance. Great health insurance.
- Texas Instruments Mar 3, 2015
Nothing, it was pretty good.
- Texas Instruments Mar 13, 2015
Good benefit and work-life balance
- Texas Instruments Feb 12, 2015
The best place to work at. They provide freedom to work at per your hours and the company really takes care of the people.
- Texas Instruments Feb 10, 2015
Profit sharing is wonderful; and though there are complaints regarding a transition from a typical insurance to a high deductible plan with a HSA, TI pays into your HSA account. I think it is a fair system.
Vacation days start at 15/year; whereas most companies start off at 10.
- Texas Instruments Feb 18, 2015
Best thing is the 100% 401k match up to 4%
Worst thing is ESPP amount is very limited.