Thomson Reuters Health Insurance
118 of 123 employees reported this benefit.
Thomson Reuters offers health insurance for eligible employees.
- Thomson Reuters Aug 29, 2015
Employee contributions are high for market.
- Thomson Reuters Aug 28, 2015
Used to be better. Now we pay in network deductibles
- Thomson Reuters Aug 27, 2015
The cost for a single person was very fair.
- Thomson Reuters Aug 19, 2015
Seem average for health insurance costs and maybe a few more options than other similar companies.
- Thomson Reuters Aug 12, 2015
Too expensive for a decent deductible plan.
- Thomson Reuters Aug 10, 2015
three different plans available to choose
- Thomson Reuters Aug 05, 2015
Healthcare premiums have skyrocketed. Coverage is mediocre at best.
- Thomson Reuters Jul 24, 2015
Was ala carte until a few years back. Basic now.
- Thomson Reuters Jul 09, 2015
basic, but covers least a portion of many things
- Thomson Reuters Jul 03, 2015
It used to be a highly customizable plan where you could mix and match deductibles, co-pays, coverage levels, etc. Now you have three levels; good, average, and hope you don't get sick.