Thomson Reuters Maternity & Paternity Leave
87 of 92 employees reported this benefit.
- Thomson Reuters Jun 27, 2015
8 weeks for primary care giving parent
- Thomson Reuters Apr 13, 2015
gr8 support and adjustable arrangement in regards of more leave or work from home
- Thomson Reuters Mar 30, 2015
The offered 1 week paid time off for the father.
- Thomson Reuters Mar 12, 2015
Very good maternity leave benefits for employees
- Thomson Reuters Feb 02, 2015
12 weeks of paternity or maternity leave
- Thomson Reuters Feb 01, 2015
Maternity leave is AWESOME. 12 weeks, fully paid. If you are in a commissioned role, they even average your previous commissions and continue to pay you at that rate. With manager approval, there is also an option to take unpaid time off to extend your maternity leave to a total of 26 weeks. I haven't seen this actually used, but felt it was a step in the right direction that they announced there was a company policy that allowed it.
- Thomson Reuters Jan 24, 2015
Average company policy for US.
- Thomson Reuters Nov 06, 2014
Once an employee reaches 5 years with the company, maternity leave goes from 3 months to 5.
- Thomson Reuters Oct 20, 2014
Has gotten better in recent times.
- Thomson Reuters Sep 30, 2014
This was not applicable for me, however, quite a few of the men I worked with took advantage of this benefit and thought it was a great benefit for the family to have.