US Postal Service Health Insurance
126 of 194 employees reported this benefit.
United States Postal Service employees receive health insurance benefits, including a choice of American Postal Worker Union health insurance plans and flexible spending accounts.
This information about the Health Insurance benefit at US Postal Service is the result of research by Glassdoor editorial staff, and was not provided directly by a representative of US Postal Service. The description here may not reflect the current US Postal Service Health Insurance benefit.
- US Postal Service Sep 25, 2015
Each year, you get to pick your health benefit(Blur Cross, Blue Shield, Aetna, etc.
- US Postal Service Aug 19, 2015
Garbage plans. Great if you literally never get sick and have to use it.
- US Postal Service Jul 06, 2015
Lots of choices fair cost.
- US Postal Service Jun 03, 2015
You don't get it unless you are a full time employee
- US Postal Service May 13, 2015
There is only one health insurance plan available, and it is priced more expensive than other plans.
- US Postal Service May 09, 2015
Extremely high deductibles, in network care only, you never get a day off to see the doctor anyway
- US Postal Service May 07, 2015
They are part of the Federal Employee Health Benefits.
- US Postal Service Apr 29, 2015
Many different options for health insurance. If healthy, cost are minimal.
- US Postal Service Apr 26, 2015
My Best health insurance ever!
- US Postal Service Apr 02, 2015
Cheap deductibles better than part time employment