University of Maryland
University of Maryland Benefits
- Health Insurance
"Excellent health benefits including dental." (3 comments)
- High % reporting
- Medium % reporting
- Low % / No reports
- * Employer Verified
Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupation Accident Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Workers' Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching
Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Checks & Assistance
- Pet Friendly Workplace
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Company Social Events
- Travel Concierge
- Legal Assistance
- University of Maryland Sep 16, 2014
IRA, health insurance and retirement plan.
- University of Maryland Sep 12, 2014
Variety of Food and it cost only $20.00 per month deducted from my paycheck. It's ' All You Can Eat ' for just $2.00 everytime you work.
- University of Maryland Sep 4, 2014
UMD offers 3 weeks of paying vacation with 2 weeks of sick leaves for exempt employees. All vacation time can be saved up to 400 hrs with no limit of sick leaves. Some departments allow to attend out-of-state conferences as a part of employee development.
No bonus nor high quality working environment. No paying gym membership, no snack bar.
- University of Maryland Aug 19, 2014
Health Insurance, matching 401k, dental plan, vacation, maternity leave, disability, pension, paid holidays, Aflac, discount parking, sick days
- University of Maryland Aug 16, 2014
It gives at least 4 weeks off leave yearly.
- University of Maryland Aug 26, 2014
The benefits provided are supplied by the state government, which are generally pretty decent. In terms of medical/dental, you can decide what coverage you prefer and how that affects your paycheck.
- University of Maryland Aug 22, 2014
Choice of health insurance along with optional dental and vision
- University of Maryland Aug 18, 2014
Professional development is a waste of time. It's a dog eat dog existence.
Learn to defer to your betters and claw (or be clawed by) your peers.
- University of Maryland Aug 1, 2014
Full benefits package is available to you even if you work part-time (20 hours per week).
- University of Maryland Aug 9, 2014
that you have to pay for everything, so that is too too bad. but not too bad this is not the worst of the deal.