University of Washington Benefits
- High % reporting
- Medium % reporting
- Low % / No reports
- * Employer Verified
Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupation Accident Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Workers' Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching
Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Checks & Assistance
- Pet Friendly Workplace
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Company Social Events
- Travel Concierge
- Legal Assistance
- University of Washington Mar 27, 2015
Free health and dental insurance through GAIP program.
- University of Washington Mar 23, 2015
The University offers a great benefits package to all of it's employees and the employee gets to craft it to best fit their specific needs.
- University of Washington Mar 16, 2015
Great benefits, thanks to the State Employer. Generous retirement matching plan, but downside is a the starting (mandatory) 7% contribution match. Great matching plan, but a large investment on both sides.
- University of Washington Mar 12, 2015
Good medical benefits and there is a clinic right on campus with good doctors.
- University of Washington Mar 5, 2015
The University of Washington has a very good benefits program. They benefit from group rate bargaining for their 401K plan, which is primarily managed by Vanguard via Fidelity. They have a pre-tax contribution where they match 100% of your contributions (up to a certain percentage of your salary), as well as smaller benefits like matching to a local legal consultant for an initial discounted rate. More information can be found at http://www.washington.edu/admin/hr/benefits/retirement/plans/uwrp/
- University of Washington Mar 19, 2015
Relative high deducible comparing to my salary.
no 401k. limited vacation and time off
- University of Washington Mar 1, 2015
Great overall benefits package offered to employees who work at least 50% FTE.
- University of Washington Mar 14, 2015
It covers the tuition fee.
- University of Washington Feb 24, 2015
Excellent medical, dental, vacation and retirement package. I also enjoy the subsidized commuter benefits to encourage public transit and carpooling.
- University of Washington Feb 19, 2015
Great health insurance and benefits - discounted bus pass. Love paid holidays off.