Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards 2010
Glassdoor.com is excited to announce our second annual Employees' Choice Awards for Best Places to Work. Our Top 50 winners were selected by the people who know these companies best — their employees! Learn More
- Local model with limited travel - Good office culture…
1. Training and Exposure: The department that I work in…
How the Top 50 Were Selected
The Top 50 were selected from more than 37,000 companies reviewed by the nearly 100,000 employees who completed a 20-question survey on Glassdoor in 2008. To be eligible for the list, a company must have had at least all of the following:
- 25 reviews from United States-based employees between December 1, 2008 and December 1, 2009,
- "satisfied" ratings overall and across all categories, and
- a CEO with at least a 50% approval rating.
The survey questions relate to employees' attitudes about Career Opportunities, Communication, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Morale, Recognition & Feedback, Senior Leadership, Work/Life Balance, and Fairness & Respect. After the overall ratings are calculated, a company may be excluded from the list if our review panel determines detrimental acts by management or other negative company events could ultimately damage employees' faith in the company's senior leadership and/or adversely affect its overall rating on Glassdoor.
A complete copy of the survey along with additional information about the methodology may be requested via email: email@example.com