Interviews for Top Jobs at 1-800 CONTACTS
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Full Time Customer Service Representative (1)
- Customer Service (Phones Or Verification) (1)
- Paralegal (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Call Center Representative (1)
- Customer Service REp (1)
Customer Service (Phones Or Verification) Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at 1-800 CONTACTS in August 2010.
I conducted 50+ entry level interviews and 20+ internal promotion interviews for 1-800 CONTACTS. They absolutely love to do situational (tell me a time when...) questions. Go prepared with lots of quantifiable examples of a time when you: received good/bad customer service, had a bad boss, trained a fellow associate, worked with a difficult co-worker, and similar things.
They require a 35+ wpm type test, skills test, realistic job preview (you watch somebody work for an hour), an email test, grammar test, phone interview, and interview with your potential manager. All of these are required.
- Tell me about a time when you received good customer service. View Answer