Interviews for Top Jobs at 3E Company
- Regulatory Analyst (2)
- Project Manager (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Data Specialist (1)
- C#/ASP.Net Software Engineer (1)
- Assistant (1)
- IT Department (1)
Helpful (2)No OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at 3E Company (Carlsbad, CA).
In person Interview at Carlsbad, CA office:
Group of 4 people interview you, with one project coordinator, 2 developers and one architect.
1) Tell us about your team size ?
2) What are your job role and responsibilities ?
3) Tell us about your professional Experience ?
4) How do you do code refactoring ?
5) how do you do code review ?
6) What are various phases of asp.net life cycle?
7) what do you do in pre-render state ?
8) What is LINQ and how do you select the type of object from a list using LINQ ?
9) What is a stack ? Write a class to implement stack on the white board ?
10) Implement stack functionality with out using generics ?
11) Why do we need to hire you ?
12)Do you prefer ASP.Net web forms or MVC ? and Why ?
13)What is boxing and unboxing ?
14) What is difference between abstract class and interfaces ?
- 15) What is singleton pattern ? And what are the advantages and disadvantages ? Answer Question