Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AEG
- Spring Intern (1)
- Occupational Therapist (1)
- Internship (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Merchandiser (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Manager, Human Resources (1)
- Accounting Manager (1)
- Sales Consultant (1)
- Sales Intern (1)
- Sales (1)
- Event Manager (1)
- Guest Service Representative (1)
- Human Resources Director (1)
- Security Guard (1)
- Entertainment (1)
- Manager (1)
- Conversion Crew (1)
- Events & Operations Intern (1)
- Guest Relations Assistant (1)
- Contact Centre Assistant (1)
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).
I applied online through their application portal. In a matter of days I was called in for an interview. The interview was with two members of the HR group. I wasn't told beforehand that I would be interviewing with more than one person. But it went well enough for a second round interview which was scheduled with the head of HR of the group. However, someone dropped the ball and he wasn't expecting me - I waited in the reception area for nearly an hour before walking into his office because no one had acknowledged me. He was gracious enough to sit down and interview me although he wasn't expecting me.
- The questions weren't particularly difficult or challenging frankly. I had a more senior title at small company (big fish in a small pond sort of senario), and it was a difficult sell of me to him as a result. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.
I applied on the site and received a call within 2 days. I was interviewed by both the VP of Sales and another Account Executive. it was done within 40 minutes, and I was asked very basic questions. Quite surpirsing because I expected harder questions considering this position requires more knowledge and expertise.
- How would your friends describe you? Answer Question