Interviews for Top Jobs at AMD
- Software Engineer (15)
- Design Engineer II (14)
- Design Engineer (13)
- Co-Op Engineer (11)
- Senior Design Engineer (9)
- Intern (9)
- Verification Engineer (9)
- Member of Technical Staff (8)
- Engineer (7)
- Product Development Engineer (6)
- Engineering (6)
- Marketing Manager (6)
- Co-Op (5)
- Design Verification Engineer (4)
- Senior Product Development Engineer (3)
- Senior Verification Engineer (3)
- Physical Design Engineer (3)
- Hardware Engineer (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- Design Engineer I (2)
- Engineering Manager (2)
- Software QA Technologist (2)
- Member of Technical Staff ASIC/Layout Design Engineer (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- ASIC/Layout Design Engineer II (2)
- Circuit Designer (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
ASIC/Layout Design Engineer II Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at AMD (Orlando, FL) in February 2010.
1 phone interview (just screening)
6 one on ones-
1- verilog and digital design
3,4,5,6 general Digital Design principles and management fundas
- what is an FSM 1 Answer
first offer was low but even after negotiation, it went up but I could not raise it to what I wanted
Other Interview Reviews for AMD
ASIC/Layout Design Engineer II InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at AMD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2008.
Contacted by HR representative.
Relatively standard interview. Started off with a description of the job, followed by a detailed explanation of the organization and where the job fit in the organization. Some technical questions involving object oriented programming.
Second interview more technical, software and hardware style questions.
- What is polymorphism? 1 Answer
What negotiation phase?