Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel
- Account Executive (19)
- District Manager (9)
- Route Sales Representative (5)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Production Manager (2)
- Route Sales Support (2)
- Season Call Center Representative Because Not Hiring Otherwise (1)
- Support Role- Human Resources (1)
- Accounts Payable Vendor Relations (1)
- ITI Cook Supervisor (1)
- Account Representative (1)
- Management (1)
- Collector (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Barista (1)
- Manager (1)
- Associate District Manager (1)
- Merchandise Control Manager (1)
- Uniform Sales Representative (1)
- Route Operations Manager (1)
- Salesforce Business Analyst (1)
- Sales (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Plant Manager (1)
- Plant Worker (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Route Service Representative (1)
- Uniform Services (1)
District Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel.
You do a 1 on 1 interview plus a panel interview with behavorial questions to see if you can handle tough situations because thats all you deal with. Need to be committed to long hours and hard work.
Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel
District Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.
The interview process started out good with the recruiter that I was working with. I had interviewed with the Assistant General Manager and the General Manager and was told things would move fairly fast. After the ride along I was then asked to interview for an Account Executive position. I then had to interview with a rude sales recruiter. It was the worse experience I have ever had. Then the waiting game of a week for them to decide if they were going to even hire for the position. They even up not even filling th position. It was a very frustrating experience over all.
- Where do see yourself in 5 years? 2 Answers
District Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel (Novato, CA) in June 2010.
I have only gone through the preliminary process, although the individual I spoke with was very pleasant and has referred me to the hiring manager. On the other hand, the hiring manager still has not called as promised, so I guess I will give this review one more day to finalize.
- Would I accept a lower job than the one we were talking about. 2 Answers