Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel
- Account Executive (19)
- District Manager (10)
- Route Sales Representative (5)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Production Manager (2)
- Route Sales Support (2)
- Season Call Center Representative Because Not Hiring Otherwise (1)
- Support Role- Human Resources (1)
- Accounts Payable Vendor Relations (1)
- ITI Cook Supervisor (1)
- Account Representative (1)
- Management (1)
- Collector (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Barista (1)
- Manager (1)
- Associate District Manager (1)
- Merchandise Control Manager (1)
- Uniform Sales Representative (1)
- Route Operations Manager (1)
- Salesforce Business Analyst (1)
- Sales (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Plant Manager (1)
- Plant Worker (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Route Service Representative (1)
- Uniform Services (1)
Route Sales Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.
Informal interview process. Met briefly with a senior manager who reviewed background and qualifications, then interviewed with two managers who explained the duties and responsibilities of the job. The next step in the process involved riding along with an experienced route driver. The crux of this interview revolved around accepting a route that could start as early as 2:30 AM, averaged 50-60 hours a week in a five day work week.
- Generally just questions about experience and background. No behavioral questions asked. Employer seemed most concerned about getting a fit for the position. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel
Route Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel (Union, NJ) in June 2013.
Walked in with prior experience from cintas corporation to fill out application, (dressed formally of course), asked for an application, they asked me am I there for an interview I said no , just filling out an application, they said oh, wow , I asked because your dressed like your going to a wedding, lol! I handed my resume tk what happened to.be a manager, be said can you fill out everything here, I replied, of course, he then said do you have time for an interview right now, I said of course, I went and spoke go a very down to earth manager, we spoke about experience among other work related subjects, he then asked me if I could take a drug test, background check, etc., I replied sure. After two weeks I got a callback and now im here,. Feeling blessed!
- Nothing at all! everything was a usual work relatedquestion. All in all great interview! Answer Question
They gave me an offer I accepted, its that simple!
Route Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel.
Was referred my friend who worked there. Submitted resume. Spoke briefly with GM on the phone and set up interview. Very relaxed ~60 minute interview with GM. Received a phone call from the GM offering the position a few days later.
- Nothing really. Just interested in past expierences. Answer Question
Really no negotiation with the postion other than possible time off for upcoming planned vacation.
Route Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel (Charlotte, NC) in January 2008.
Pretty common interview questions
- I cannot recall any unexpected questions Answer Question
I accepted their first offer, needed a job pretty bad