AT&T Retail Leadership Development Program (RLDP) Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Retail Sales Consultant (164)
- Customer Service Representative (87)
- AT&T Retail Sales Consultant (53)
- Retail Sales Representative (49)
- Sales Representative (46)
- Sales Associate (34)
- Premesis Technician (32)
- Retail Leadership Development Program (26)
- Sales Consultant (23)
- RSC (21)
- Business Sales Leadership Development Program (20)
- Account Manager (17)
- Project Manager (15)
- Sales Support Representative (14)
- Customer Assistant (14)
- Network Engineer (14)
- Manager (12)
- Assistant Store Manager (12)
- Premises Technician (10)
- Leadership Development Program (8)
- Wire Technician (8)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Sales (7)
- Retail Store Manager (7)
- Retail Sales Associate (7)
- U-Verse Premises Technician (7)
- Business Account Executive (6)
- Customer Service Representative I (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
Retail Leadership Development Program (RLDP) Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AT&T in June 2013.
Interview Details – Everything everyone listed was VERY accurate. All the questions and what they look for that is already stated here is right on point! It also helped me prepare for the interviews immensely!
I had two webcam interviews and one interview onsite in Atlanta, everything already stated about this process is very accurate. High Energy, smile, be very engaged and ask lots of questions!
I should advise you to have a good 10 questions already typed up for each section. You may already get these questions answered before you have to ask them, but they love people who are engaged and very inquisitive!
Questions should be for:
1. Student's who are currently in the program
2. Associate Directors of the program
3. Higher Level Executives (Directors of Program)
4. One on One Interview Questions
5. Tour of the AT&T headquarters/training building
6. Actual Retail store (store manager job preview)
Interview Question – When did you over-promise to a customer?
When did you have to make an unpopular decision? View Answers (4)
Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. But the one thing I hated about this part in Glass door is they didn't specify the salary, they would talk in code like your salary is great? But no details???? The starting salary is $52,000 and they pay for the first 6 months of your furnished apartment in Atlanta. Awesome deal and awesome opportunity and truly a blessing! When you are on your own as a store mgr the next 6 months you may have the option to get additional commission.
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T