Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture
- Associate Software Engineer (547)
- Analyst (240)
- Consultant (196)
- Software Engineer (191)
- Senior Software Engineer (140)
- Business Analyst (124)
- Systems Integration Consultant (116)
- Manager (85)
- Intern (84)
- Technology Consulting Analyst (60)
- Systems Integration Analyst (59)
- Management Consultant (56)
- Senior Manager (44)
- Team Lead (41)
- Senior Consultant (40)
- Management Consulting Analyst (39)
- Consulting Analyst (35)
- Technology Analyst (34)
- Systems Analyst (32)
- Software Developer (30)
- Project Manager (30)
- ASE (30)
- Technology Consultant (29)
- SAP Consultant (29)
- Systems Integration Consulting Analyst (27)
- Financial Analyst (25)
- Programmer (25)
- Senior Programmer (23)
- Client Financial Management Analyst (21)
- Data Analyst (19)
Entry-Level Analyst Interview
interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.
Their system is based in three interviews.
The first one is a screening that goes through your resume, not a difficult one. In my case it took lest than 10 minutes as I had already talked with my interviewer prior the interview (neither he or me knew he was going to interview me), but usually lasts about 30 minutes.
The second interview lasts for about an hour and is a completely behavioral interview about "Tell about a situation when...". For me this was the most challenging interview among all.
After going through the first two interviews, then they invite you to a on-site interview where you are schedule to do two more interviews with senior managers, about 30 minutes, and these interviews are more like closing interviews with both behavioral and personal experiences questions.
Although i did not received an offer as the managers did not recommended me, I can say that the second interview was the hardest one and the one that you must prepare the most.
- Tell me about a situation where you had to take a risk. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Accenture
Entry Level Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.
They invited me to info session and dinner the day before the interview. Then on the day they asked the standard questions such as tell me about yourself, thing you think stands out on your resume. They got back to me that same day on if they were interested in interviewing me for the second and third stages
Analyst (Entry Level) InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 7 weeks – interviewed at Accenture.
Interview process took **7 weeks** and included:
- Initial screening by HR Recruiter via phone
- Job skills interview via phone
- Situational interview (on a Saturday) via phone
- Situational Interview: Describe a time where you dealt with a difficult client/coworker/fellow student on a project. How did you handle it? Answer Question