Adobe Senior Manager, Government and Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (24)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Member of Technical Staff (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Software Quality Engineer (6)
- Computer Scientist (6)
- Intern (6)
- Software Developer (5)
- Director (4)
- Solutions Consultant (3)
- Software QA Engineer (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- Senior Computer Scientist (3)
- Software Engineer Intern (3)
- Senior Program Manager (3)
- Legal Intern (3)
- Quality Engineer (3)
- Product Marketing Intern (2)
- Data Mining/Machine Learning Engineer Position (2)
- Sales (2)
- Lead Software Engineer (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Software Engineering (2)
- Associate Account Manager (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Engineering Manager (2)
- User Experience Designer (2)
Senior Manager, Government and Healthcare Solutions Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Adobe.
Interview Details – Discusion with the recruiter.
Interviewed with direct manager.
Interviewed with Manager's bosses.
Interviewed with colleagues/team and internal clients.
Primary focus was on a strategy for the market as aligned with the overall go to market strategy.
Had to update my candidate profile a number of times trough there system.
My expected manager was fired during the process.
Reason for Declining – Salary too low.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe