Interviews for Top Jobs at Aerotek
- Recruiter (179)
- Administrative Assistant (12)
- Technical Recruiter (8)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Engineering (6)
- Business Operations Associate (5)
- Research Associate (5)
- Intern (4)
- Internal Recruiter (4)
- Lab Technician (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Recruiter Trainee (4)
- Electrical Engineer (3)
- Test Engineer (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Engineering Technician (2)
- Sales Trainee (2)
- Pharmacy Tech (2)
- Senior Recruiter (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Controls Engineer (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Analytical Chemist (2)
- Temp (2)
- Contract (2)
- Contractor (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Lab Tech (2)
- Chemical Engineer (2)
Recruiter/Account Manager Interview
I was contacted by the Internal Recruiter - did the initial phone interview - and came in for a first interview/shadow interview. Great overall experience. Loved the culture and everyone I met - I made a great choice in accepting.
- What motivates you to be successful? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek
Account Recruiting Manager InterviewApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.Interview Details
- Very quick contact from initial application.
- Phone interview initially where the recruiter asked some basic questions like tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, experience, describe yourself in one word.
- Complete questionnaire online. Quite timely. Answering behavioural questions.
- Contacted for a second one on one in person interview. Very nice lady interviewing me. Felt like we were having a conversation.
- Again, asked about experience, weaknesses, 5 year plan, how have you experienced diversity, are you ok working long hours, what motivates you, tell us about a time you had to overcome challenges with coworkers, ability to persuade others with your point of view.
- Third interview met with office manager and branch manager
- Job details seemed a bit different when these two people were explaining it than the original interview... seemed sketchy. Thought I may be better suited for another job within the organization.
- More tough hard hitting questions about your goals and future. Felt like they wanted me to say I wanted to be an Aerotek recruiter/manager for the rest of my life. They were rather tough/intense people. Try to make it seem like they are not sales driven.. but feels like they just want to fill vacancies whether they recruit good candidates or not.
-Ultimately felt they weren't upfront about the position and I decided not to continue finishing the 3rd interview.Interview Questions
Reasons for Declining
- I personally find it difficult to answer the 5 year question as it seemed like the interviewer wanted a very concrete answer. Answer Question
Decided not to complete the interview process... felt like they weren't totally transparent with the job details.. each interviewer said something different.Declined OfferAverage Interview