Allianz Intern In Economic Research/Group Development Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (7)
- Associate Project Manager (2)
- Technical Analyst (2)
- Summer Associate (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Financial Planner (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Graduate Trainee (1)
- Senior Economist (1)
- Senior Developer (1)
- Office Manager (1)
- RFP Specialist (1)
- Risk Analyst (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Derivatives Analyst (1)
- Business Management Intern (1)
- Customer Serice Representative (1)
- Midlevel (1)
- Intern In Economic Research/Group Development (1)
- Graduate Management Programmer (1)
- Group Operations (1)
- Summer Intern - Underwriter (1)
- Intern In Group Market Management (1)
- Corporate Management Trainee Scheme (1)
- Specialist In Strategy (1)
- Intern Group Risk (1)
- Execution Manager At Allianz (1)
- Intern In Financial Management (1)
- Group Project Office Internship (1)
Intern In Economic Research/Group Development Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allianz in January 2010.
Interview Details – I got the invitation for the interview in the same week in which I sent out my application. The process was very quick, and I was roughly told what to expect during the interview. I was mainly talking to the head of the strategy department who managed to create a nice atmosphere. The interview took about 45 minutes, 15-20 about my personal background, around 15-20 with questions roughly related to the work of the department (eg why would it matter for Alliany that climate change is happening - answers should relate to marketing, CSR, but also product development) and 10 minutes for questions about the work of the department.
30 minutes followed in which I was asked to present some basic numbers in a powerpoint chart - my skills at that time were not very developed, but it was really doable.
The nicest thing from my perspective was that I had a Q&A with the interns of that time without anyone senior in the room, so I could really ask them how it was - which convinced me that the work would be really interesting.
I got the offer on the same afternoon by mail.
Interview Question – There was actually no unexpected question. Answer Question