Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate
- Claims Adjuster (44)
- Customer Service Representative (21)
- Financial Analyst (20)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Intern (11)
- Claims Service Specialist (10)
- Actuarial Analyst (9)
- Insurance Agent (9)
- Applications Developer (7)
- Claims Adjuster Trainee (7)
- Project Manager (6)
- Liability Claims Adjuster (6)
- Claims Processor (6)
- Leadership Development Program (5)
- Analyst (5)
- Claims Service Representative (5)
- Administrative Assistant (5)
- Actuarial Intern (5)
- Sales (4)
- Claims Service Adjuster (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Application Developer (4)
- Licensed Sales Producer (4)
- Data Scientist (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Exclusive Agent (3)
- Agency Owner (3)
- Adjuster (3)
- Software Developer (3)
Process Re-Engineering Analyst Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Allstate in November 2009.
Met with recruiters at university campus job fair. They were nice and excited about the potential I had at Allstate. Was invited to a college recruitment day. The day was well organized aside from the interviews themselves.
I interviewed for a vast array of positions including: Project Manager, Process Re-Engineering Analyst, Business Analyst, and Architect.
Most of the interviewers had no idea what they were talking about.
Specifically the architecture interview was the worst. At the end of the interview the interviewer let me know that he knew he was using incorrect terms, diagrams, etc during the interview and that it all was just test to see if I really knew what the right answers were. I would later find out that the architect I interviewed with had no idea what he was talking about and was let go days later. I've never understood why they chose that specific resource to conduct interviews.
I got several offers from Allstate and accepted the one from the team that I felt had the most competent interviewer.
- Asked to draw a use case and did, but was told that I was drawing it incorrectly. Interviewer wanted a concept diagram, but asked for a use case. Later admitted he was "just messing with me"........ unacceptable View Answer