Interviews for Top Jobs at Amazon.com
- Software Development Engineer (750)
- Software Engineer (740)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (190)
- Area Manager (168)
- Software Developer (133)
- Software Development Engineer I (114)
- Senior Product Manager (114)
- Intern (92)
- Operations Manager (79)
- Senior Software Engineer (78)
- Software Development Engineer II (78)
- Software Engineer Intern (75)
- Product Manager (71)
- Software Development Manager (67)
- Technical Program Manager (63)
- Software Development Engineer I Intern (56)
- Financial Analyst (52)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (50)
- Warehouse Associate (49)
- Program Manager (46)
- Brand Specialist (45)
- Senior Financial Analyst (40)
- Business Analyst (36)
- Senior Vendor Manager (34)
- Software Developer Intern (32)
- Support Engineer (30)
- Fulfillment Associate (29)
- Vendor Manager (26)
- Customer Service Associate (24)
- Recruiter (24)
- Application Details
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Amazon.com in July 2011.Interview Details
Phone interview with recruiter.
Phone interview with hiring manager.
Phone interview with Director.
In-person interview with multiple team members.
The phone interviews were fine. At each stage a different recruiter did the follow-up and the job description changed as well. I attempted to explain to the recruiter that I had applied for a different job, but that was never fixed and by the second job description change, I gave up trying to fix this.
The director was extremely dry. Felt like being interrogated rather than interviewed. Director spent no time trying to explain what would be good about joining the group. Otherwise most of the team was fine, some tough questions, half had good personalities. Definitely did not fit with that Director's approach, so did not want to join that group.Interview Questions
Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- What failures have you had recently? Answer Question