Amazon.com Senior Change Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (687)
- Software Development Engineer (602)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (192)
- Area Manager (138)
- Software Developer (130)
- Senior Product Manager (95)
- Intern (84)
- Senior Software Engineer (76)
- Software Engineer Intern (75)
- Software Development Engineer I (69)
- Operations Manager (65)
- Product Manager (60)
- Technical Program Manager (53)
- Software Development Engineer II (52)
- Software Development Manager (52)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (45)
- Warehouse Associate (41)
- Program Manager (40)
- Financial Analyst (36)
- Senior Financial Analyst (34)
- Software Developer Intern (32)
- Business Analyst (27)
- Support Engineer (27)
- Vendor Manager (25)
- Senior Vendor Manager (25)
- Engineering (23)
- Financial Analyst Intern (22)
- Brand Specialist (21)
- Technical Project Manager (20)
- Project Manager (20)
Not Sure Started Out As Senior Manager Then Changed Every Time I Was Contacted Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in July 2011.
Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter.
Phone interview with hiring manager.
Phone interview with Director.
In-person interview with multiple team members.
The phone interviews were fine. At each stage a different recruiter did the follow-up and the job description changed as well. I attempted to explain to the recruiter that I had applied for a different job, but that was never fixed and by the second job description change, I gave up trying to fix this.
The director was extremely dry. Felt like being interrogated rather than interviewed. Director spent no time trying to explain what would be good about joining the group. Otherwise most of the team was fine, some tough questions, half had good personalities. Definitely did not fit with that Director's approach, so did not want to join that group.
Interview Question – What failures have you had recently? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amazon.com