Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Argus Information & Advisory Services
- Analyst (18)
- Consulting Analyst (6)
- Technical Analyst (5)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Intern (4)
- Manager (2)
- Consulting Business Analyst (2)
- Client Delivery Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst Intern (1)
- Data Operations Intern (1)
- Data Ops Intern (1)
- Analyst Product Development (1)
- Analyst- Consultant (1)
- Summer Consulting Analyst (1)
- Technology Summer Internship (1)
- Data Operations Analyst (1)
- Analyst: Data Operations (1)
- Strategy Analyst (1)
- SQL Developer (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Information Security (1)
- IT Consultant (1)
Consulting Analyst Interview
Got a phone call from HR and scheduled phone interview with the manager the next week. Got stood up at the time, and rescheduled with HR a week later. The interview was 15 minutes with normal questions including backgrounds, projects & experiences.
- Explain your college major. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Argus Information & Advisory Services
Consulting Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in December 2014.
I applied through career center website and got a first round phone interview. I was asked about my previous experience, in forms of behavior questions. Then I was asked to estimate the total flight number in one day in US. I talked about how I would estimate the number and gave a roughly guess.
- To estimate the total flight number in one day in US. Answer Question
Analyst- Consultant InterviewDeclined Offer
Telephonic interview - Case studies - Case studies at white plain's office
- The culture seems pathetic. It is not at all professional. The review on the website regarding the management is true. Don't know who hired the people sitting in the glass cabins. Answer Question
Consulting Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY) in September 2012.
Applied through my school's career services
- What are the factors affecting a consumer's choice of credit card? Answer Question
Consulting Analyst InterviewNo Offer
HR contacted to hold the first round over the telephone. Was called to the office for further rounds.
- General questions on Credit cards, case studies and market estimation questions Answer Question
Consulting Analyst InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.
resume based questions, over the phone. some questions about personal hobbies, some brain teasers.
- nothing too difficult Answer Question
Consulting Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in October 2011.
Quite different interview, though the position which I had been interviewed did not involve much of technical knowledge, I had been stressed on technical questions. Expect some kind of puzzles or riddle. I thought it was ridiculous and not needed
- What is a foreign key ? Can you change the foreign key ? If so How could you about doing so ? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review