Interviews for Top Jobs at Aspera
- Software Engineer (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Director, Product Management (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Software Engineer, Research and Development (1)
- C/C++ Developer (1)
- Software Engineer - New Grad (1)
- Senior Software Engineer - DevOps/Release (1)
- Senior Software Systems Engineer - Professional Services (1)
- Systems Engineer - Deployment (1)
- Technical Training Director (1)
- Manager/Director - Professional Services (1)
Senior Software Engineer - DevOps/Release Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Aspera in October 2011.
Applied for the role via indeed.com. Received a call from the corporate recruiter 2 weeks later. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager that consisted of a brief overview of my experience base and types of projects I had worked in on in the past year. 3 weeks later they schedule a video conference interview via Skype which I greatly appreciated due to not having to fly out to their offices.
The interviews were scheduled to take 2 hours it well into 4 instead. I met with developers, build/QA engineers and managers. Their work culture seems to be fairly laid back but also extremely customer focused. They asked a lot of technical questions regarding the software dev/build process and mainly focused on problem solving issues related to their development environment. Very professional and pleasant people to communicate with.
- Imagine you had a build process that took 4 hours to complete from end to end. What would you do to speed up that build process? Answer Question