Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BB&T
- Leadership Development Program (31)
- Teller (20)
- Relationship Banker (19)
- LDP (18)
- Relationship Banker I (11)
- Ldp Associate (10)
- Teller Part Time (7)
- Senior Teller (5)
- Relationship Teller (5)
- Teller Supervisor (4)
- BB&T Leadership Development Program (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Relationship Banker II (3)
- Part Time Teller (3)
- Personal Banker (3)
- Banking (3)
- Branch Banker (2)
- Business Loan Administration Credit Analyst I (2)
- Proof Operator (2)
- Credit Analyst (2)
- Analyst (2)
- BSO (2)
- Market Leader (2)
- Investment Banking Analyst (2)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (1)
- Investment Counselor (1)
- IT Architect (1)
- IT Business Analyst (1)
- Investments (1)
BB&T Leadership Development Program Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at BB&T in September 2013.
Had an initial phone call with a recruiter, followed by a formal phone interview. After the phone interview, I was asked to complete an online personality/IQ test. I am still waiting to hear back.
- What caused the 2008 financial crisis?
What does leadership mean to you? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for BB&T
BB&T Leaderships Development Program InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at BB&T (McLean, VA) in February 2011.
He had a list of questions that he just asked me. At the same time, he wrote down notes and my answers. He had mostly generic questions. Before the interview started, he gave out materials for BB&T like their philosophy and such. Overall he was very friendly and didn't make the atmosphere uncomfortable.
- Tell me about a time where you encountered an unethical situation and how did you go about it? Answer Question
BB&T Leadership Development Program InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at BB&T in March 2012.
Interviewed one on one at on-campus recruiting fair. Next took a caliper test and was invited for next round in Winston-Salem. Overall good experience thus far.
- Why are banks important? Answer Question
BB&T Leadership Development Program InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at BB&T in October 2011.
Very friendly and tried hard to position BB&T in the best possible light. All behavioral questions from senior recruiter.
- What caused the financial collapse? Answer Question