Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baltimore City Public School System
- Special Education Teacher (2)
- Teacher (2)
- Secondary Math Teacher (2)
- Staff Specialist Communications (1)
- Resource Specialist BCTR (1)
- Human Capital Specialist (1)
- Special Assistance (1)
- Network Liaison (1)
- Teacher, Elementary School (1)
- Teacher, Secondary School (1)
- High School Teacher (1)
- Production Assistant (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Systems Administrator I (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Baltimore City Public School System (Baltimore, MD) in December 2014.
Basically, there was a panel interview of 4 employees and many of them were writing down the answers to the questions given. After the interview, I had never received any call back or email on whether anyone was hired for the position or not. After a while, I started to contact the HR department but never heard anything back from them or the manager.
- Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you resolve it? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Baltimore City Public School System (Baltimore, MD).
They contacted me almost immediately after I applied to set up an interview. They held first round and second round interviews and then made a decision.
- What is your editing style? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Baltimore City Public School System (Baltimore, MD) in July 2010.
I enjoyed the interview for the job. Wished they had given further details. The interviewer was well composed and nice. I seemed under-qualified for the position due to my lack of current certification to teach, so the position was not offered to me, understandably so I suppose.
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Baltimore City Public School System (Baltimore, MD) in December 2009.
I was contacted with strictly via email and asked to make the trip to interview for the position within a week. I felt really positive about the interview with the person I had been in contact with only via email and she invited me to come back the next day to meet with her boss. However, due to his busy schedule, the interview was cancelled about 3-4 hours in advance of the meeting. Instead of interview 2, I was asked to complete two assignments over the weekend. I heard about 2 weeks later that they were moving forward with the other 2 candidates. Although it required a lot of work, it has helped me prepare for subsequent interviews.
- Assignment 1 - Based on the information provided in our interview, what did I see as the top 10 priorities, in order from highest to lowest, for the department. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review