Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Belair Direct
- Sales & Customer Service Advisor (2)
- Accident Claims Adjuster (1)
- Leadership Development Program (1)
- Insurance Agent (1)
- Claims Customer Service Representative (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Customer Service & Sales Advisor (1)
- Customer Services Associate (1)
- Claims-CSR (1)
Sales & Customer Service Advisor Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Belair Direct (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.
I applied to belairdirect and a few days later they called me for a phone interview. After the interview was a module then the in-person interview which took maybe 30-45 mins. The interview went well. Interview questions were like any sales job interview. Having a lot of work experience will help with the interview and getting the position. They look for a lot of sales experience. A couple weeks after the background check, I got an offer. Love working here!
- - What would you do in a situation a customer was not happy with their insurance rate and wanted to switch to another company? - Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and explain how you handled the situation. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Belair Direct
Sales & Customer Service Advisor InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Belair Direct (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
I was contacted a day after applying through website by a recruiter. Had a very simple phone screening interview and then went in for an in-person interview. The interview went well in my opinion, and Belair Direct followed up for a background check quite quickly. They then just never contacted me for almost two weeks and when I finally called them, a unknown recruiter called me back and said they went with another candidate. Would not tell me why.
- How do you deal with a colleague that you may have an issue with? 1 Answer
Customer Service & Sales Advisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Belair Direct (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2011.
At first, I was contacted by phone for a 20 minute interview. Upon answering the questions, the woman had set up an appointment for me to see her for a face to face interview. For both interviews, they expressed a true desire for candidates that had full-time availability and were willing to work for a long-term. The interviewers were extremely relaxed and that made it very comfortable to answer questions and speak confidently. There were many behavioral and situational type questions. I was also given a tour of the actual working environment and had a chance to talk to some other agents. All of them seemed very cheerful and involved in their work. Finally, there was a simulated test to see how well you can multi-task, particularly with inputting and searching data on the computer while speaking to a customer.
- Describe a time when you used the Internet to solve a problem. Answer Question
- Give me an example of a time when you provided excellent customer service. Answer Question
- What do you think makes you stand out from all our other candidates? Answer Question
- If we were to hire you in this company, where would you see yourself 3 - 5 years from now? Answer Question
- Give me an example of a time when a client made an unreasonable request from you and how you dealt with it. Answer Question