Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Buy Canada
- Sales Associate (23)
- Computer Specialist (5)
- Product Specialist (5)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Merchandise Analyst (4)
- Mobile Sales Specialist (4)
- Product Process Specialist (3)
- Computer Sales Associate (2)
- Cashier (2)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (2)
- Customer Services Representative (2)
- Customer Service Representative II (1)
- Customer Service Representative/Cashier (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Tech (1)
- Environment Support Analyst (1)
- Technician (1)
- Product Tester (1)
- Geek Squad Agent (1)
- Geek Squad, Agent (CIA) (1)
- Geek Squad, Counter-Operations Agent (COA) (1)
- Data and Reporting Analyst (1)
- Corporate Office (1)
- Web Analyst (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Inventory Specialist (1)
- Inventory Supervisor (1)
- Merchandising (1)
- Testing (1)
Mobile Sales Specialist Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).
Three stages: phone interview, manager/superviser interview, and general manager interview. If you make it past the manager/superviser interview, you're in.
- can't recall Answer Question
very little budge room
Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy Canada
Mobile Sales Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.
They consider your past mobile and sales experience. Had to go through 3 interviews (phone, manager, GM) until hired. Your immediate manager will dictate how your job experience will be like. The phone interview went accordingly, however the department manager made me wait approximately 90 minutes before they saw me. If all goes well with the department manager, the GM interview is essentially a quick 5 minute casual conversation so be more prepared for the second interview.
- Why would you be a good fit for our company? Answer Question
Negotiate a higher base wage by using my past mobile and sales experience as leverage.
Mobile Sales Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in September 2012.
3 interview, very fast paced, 1st interview with general manager, 2nd interview with another general manager, 3rd interview with district manager. all very friendly and professional at interview process. Very standard questions about previous job experience, why you wanna work for best buy, what do you know about best buy, and sales related questions.
- very common interview questions Answer Question