Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bio-Reference Labs
- Medical Technologist (2)
- Anonymous (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- IT Business Analyst (1)
- Specimen Processor (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Molecular Oncology Tech (1)
- Gene DX Billing (1)
- Clerk (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in August 2014.
Great Interview, Had some very interesting questions to answer dealing with rationalization on the first interview with the supervisor
Called back for a meeting 2 days later to meet the department manager
Was told i would hear back by Monday, its now Thursday.
- all of the rationalization questions Answer Question
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs.
I had been contacted by the employer after posting resume on career builder. I was called upon for interview and they were really open, and precise about questions.
- Personal description 1 Answer
interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in July 2012.
It was very relaxed, laid-back and informal. It definitely was not as formal, structured or as extensive as other interview processes i've had.
- Most questions were easy and i was never put on the spot. Answer Question
No negotiation, the salary offered was already good enough for me.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Clarksburg, MD) in October 2011.
It started with "Tell me yourself" question as usual. I introduced about myself from recent school to past.
After that, it went to the personality and abiliy. The interview was not hard.
- Tell me about yourself Answer Question
I did not negotiate, so I have no idea about this.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in March 2010.
Met with managers. After the initial meeting I was whisked off to meet with the director. They asked my skills, background and why I would like to join the company
- Are you willing to work Christmas 1 Answer
I was offered a base salary I was happy with
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs in June 2011.
It was very unprofessional, i honestly took the job because i was desperate for one. They did the entire talking and made jokes of one another including the department.
- Whats your availability? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review