Black & Veatch
Black & Veatch Intern Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (4)
- Mechanical Engineer I (4)
- Civil Engineer (4)
- Civil Engineer I (2)
- Engineering Technician (2)
- Electrical Engineer (2)
- Electrical Engineer IV (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Project Controls Associate (2)
- Instrumentation and Controls Engineer III (1)
- Construction & Procurement Young Professionals Development Program (1)
- Intern Electrical Engineer (1)
- Vice President Director of Projects (1)
- Water Leadership (1)
- YPDP Construction Associate (1)
- Engineering Tecjhnician III (1)
- MPP Commercial Director (1)
- Geotechnical Engineer (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Project Accountant (1)
- Project Controls (1)
- Project Controls Analyst (1)
- Project Controls Senior Associate (1)
- Electrical Engineer I (1)
- Analyst Consultant (1)
- Internship (1)
- Field Engineer (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Human Resources Associate (1)
- Administrative Coordinator (1)
Intern Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Black & Veatch in October 2011.
Interview Details – 1, Talked to them at a university career fair.
2. Had an on campus interview the next day.
3. Got a call a month later asking me to come to the headquarters for an interview.
Interview was with a panel of 4 people and lasted about an hour. The interview was very conversational. Got an offer the next day.
Interview Question – Tell me about a time you procrastinated on something and how that turned out. View Answer
Negotiation Details – No negotiations really with an intern wage.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Black & Veatch