Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackBerry
- Software Developer (58)
- Software Engineer (18)
- Project Manager (12)
- Project Coordinator (12)
- Software Developer Co-Op (11)
- Embedded Systems Software Developer (7)
- Software Tester (6)
- Software Test Associate (6)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Manager (4)
- Software Test Specialist (4)
- Software Tools Developer (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Human Resources (4)
- Embedded Software Developer (4)
- Director (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Operations (3)
- Web Developer (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Intern (2)
- Software Quality Assurance Specialist (2)
- Team Lead (2)
- Technical Support (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Software Developer Intern (2)
- Tester (2)
- Testing Specialist (2)
- Tools Developer (2)
1 person found this helpful
Embedded Systems Software Developer Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at BlackBerry in August 2011.
I applied online and the hiring manager mailed me asking for a date. I replied with the date and the manager was actually busy on that date, so he wanted to have the interview before that date and he mailed me. I was okay with it. It was a good interview with some technical and project based questions.
Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry
Embedded Systems Software Developer InterviewInterview Details
Applied on their website for a different position. I was contacted a month later with an interview for an Embedded System Software Developer position. Soon after I had my first phone interview with the manager, and then a second. First consisted of "fit" questions, and second phone interview was technical questions.Interview Questions
- How would you implement paints "fill" function? Answer Question
Embedded Systems Software Developer InterviewApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at BlackBerry in August 2010.Interview Details
I had phone interview with the HR and she setup 1:1 interview (Brookstreet Hotel).
1. Came in at 9am and fill paper work (availabilaties)
2. two managers (multimedia & OS Performance) invite me to a small room.
3. I told them I am only interested in Multimedia.
a. He ask me, my previous projects
b. step me through how would you handle if you want to decode MP3 file (streaming)
c. ask me to write a small function that will return the X*7
d. Another function that will do bit reversal basically most significant bit will end up in least significant bit.
4. Are you ready to work week-end.
5. Lasted about 40 minutesInterview QuestionsNegotiation DetailsNo negotiationAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview