Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloomberg L.P.
- Financial Software Developer (254)
- Financial Sales and Analytics (159)
- Software Engineer (123)
- Financial Software Developer Intern (102)
- Software Developer (81)
- Sales and Analytics (62)
- Data Analyst (56)
- Global Data (53)
- Financial Applications Engineer (45)
- Financial Software Engineer (37)
- Senior Software Engineer (31)
- Global Customer Support (30)
- Financial Applications Developer (30)
- Intern (28)
- Global Data Analyst (25)
- Sales and Analytics Intern (21)
- Analyst (18)
- Senior Software Developer (17)
- Global Customer Support Representative (13)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Financial Sales Analyst (11)
- Financial Analyst (11)
- Analytics Representative (11)
- Software Engineer Intern (9)
- Customer Support Specialist (9)
- Reporter (9)
- Financial Analytics Analyst (9)
- Financial Product Sales and Analytics (8)
- Financial Product Sales & Analytics (8)
- Quantitative Developer (8)
Financial Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in June 2014.
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - Interviewed at Bloomberg in June 2014.
This is the round in Bloomberg US Interview:
-Senior Management Interview
-Aptitude, Logical and Verbal Reasoning Interview
Once you clear the first round, it will not take much time to finish all other rounds. I got the offer in hand within 9 days. Process is very smooth and personnel there are good. If you can find an internal reference will be considered a big plus. Also before hand check how do you stand with aptitude, logical and verbal reasoning tests, there are a lot of products in the market for this. I did use 'the ultimate career interview' app from the app store its worthy.
- How would you sell 20 Bloomberg Terminals? Answer Question
Got a better offer at PWC.
Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.
Financial Analyst InterviewApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in March 2011.Interview Details
interview was very simple. first there was a phone interview with an hr rep. next you went in for an interview. you begin with a tour of the building, then you shadow someone in the role you are interviewing for, then you interview with a manager in sales and analytics, then if they like you, you interiview with the head.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview