Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloomberg L.P.
- Financial Software Developer (286)
- Financial Sales and Analytics (248)
- Software Engineer (193)
- Software Developer (149)
- Financial Software Developer Intern (100)
- Sales and Analytics (93)
- Global Data Analyst (67)
- Data Analyst (63)
- Global Data (56)
- Financial Applications Engineer (45)
- Senior Software Engineer (42)
- Intern (41)
- Financial Software Engineer (40)
- Global Customer Support (35)
- Financial Applications Developer (31)
- Senior Software Developer (29)
- Sales and Analytics Intern (22)
- Global Customer Support Representative (21)
- Analyst (21)
- Sales Representative (19)
- Financial Product Sales and Analytics (19)
- Financial Analyst (16)
- Market Data Analyst (14)
- Global Technical Support (13)
- Analytics Representative (12)
- Financial Product Sales & Analytics (12)
- Financial Analytics Analyst (11)
- Financial Sales Analyst (11)
- Customer Support Specialist (10)
- Reporter (10)
Financial Analyst Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..
Typical behavorial questions. Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work at Bloomberg, What in particular made you want to work here, where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.
Financial Analyst InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in June 2014.
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - Interviewed at Bloomberg in June 2014. This is the round in Bloomberg US Interview: -Technical Interview -Management Interview -Senior Management Interview -Aptitude, Logical and Verbal Reasoning Interview Once you clear the first round, it will not take much time to finish all other rounds. I got the offer in hand within 9 days. Process is very smooth and personnel there are good. If you can find an internal reference will be considered a big plus. Also before hand check how do you stand with aptitude, logical and verbal reasoning tests, there are a lot of products in the market for this. I did use 'the ultimate career interview' app from the app store its worthy.
- How would you sell 20 Bloomberg Terminals? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Got a better offer at PWC.
Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in March 2011.
interview was very simple. first there was a phone interview with an hr rep. next you went in for an interview. you begin with a tour of the building, then you shadow someone in the role you are interviewing for, then you interview with a manager in sales and analytics, then if they like you, you interiview with the head.