Bloomberg L.P. Quant Developer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Financial Software Developer (245)
- Financial Sales and Analytics (131)
- Software Engineer (111)
- Financial Software Developer Intern (102)
- Software Developer (70)
- Data Analyst (55)
- Sales and Analytics (54)
- Global Data (53)
- Financial Applications Engineer (45)
- Financial Software Engineer (36)
- Financial Applications Developer (30)
- Senior Software Engineer (29)
- Global Customer Support (29)
- Intern (27)
- Sales and Analytics Intern (22)
- Global Data Analyst (22)
- Analyst (16)
- Senior Software Developer (15)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Financial Sales Analyst (11)
- Financial Analyst (10)
- Analytics Representative (10)
- Software Engineer Intern (9)
- Financial Analytics Analyst (9)
- Sales (8)
- Quantitative Developer (8)
- Customer Support Specialist (8)
- Engineering (8)
- Global Technical Support (7)
- Reporter (7)
Quant Developer Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in November 2009.
Interview Details – The phone interview lasted about 20 to 30 minutes.
2 men on the phone, but only 1 mainly asked.
Ask about pdes; how to write and solve differential equations
he also ask some basic programming questions.
They are simple. I managed okay but it looks they are not interested somehow.
Interview Question – write a heat diffusion equation Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloomberg L.P.