Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Shield Of California
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Intermediate Business Analyst (2)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (2)
- Clinical Support Coordinator (2)
- Manager (2)
- Supervisor (1)
- Nurse CM (1)
- Custom Contract Analyst (1)
- Cannot Reveal (1)
- Intermediate Customer Service Representative (1)
- Tidal (1)
- Environment Delivery Manager (1)
- Corporate Communications Manager (1)
- Operations Management Trainee (1)
- Enterprise Architect (1)
- Compensation Consultant (1)
- Network Analyst (1)
- Developer (1)
- Project/Program Manager (1)
- Traffic Manager (1)
- Customer Service Lead (1)
- Customer Service Manager (1)
- Senior Sales Trainer (1)
- Associate Actuarial Analyst (1)
- Pharmacy Services Representative (1)
Senior Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Blue Shield Of California (San Francisco, CA) in May 2010.
It went from phone call to a couple of emails, then at 3 phone interviews with the recruiter, 1 with the hiring manager. Then it was out to meet them in person - total of 5 people met with me.
It went so well. The staff they use to have (before they "reorg-ed") was phenomenal. She single handily sold me on BSC
Easy I guess - they made an offer X and I said "how about Y"? 4 weeks later (probably after failing to negotiate another candidate, I got my $.
Other Interview Reviews for Blue Shield Of California
Senior Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Blue Shield Of California.
Applied thru Linkedin. Got a call within a week, had the initial interview with the HR/Recruiter. Next week had the phone interview with the Hiring Mgr/Director. Following week I was asked to appear for a final /onsite interview in their SF office. 4 Manager, and 2 of the team members talked to me. Within a week they notified its going slower than they expect, however hinted that I'm being considered. After 2 more weeks they called and offered me.
Overall very good experience with the HR, and other folks I interacted with throughout the process.
- Why you're leaving your current job? There was no unexpected questions. Answer Question
Very simple. Recruiter gave me an offer, I said sorry, I expected this much. Within a day he came back and offered me the asking salary!