I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Box in May 2012.
Interview Details – 1. I applied online
2. A recruiter called and we had a phone interview. She forwarded my information on to the hiring manager.
3. She told me the hiring manager was already far along with other candidates and I was a bit senior for the role
4. I met the hiring manager at an industry conference
5. I invited the hiring manger to link in, which he did
6. I asked him if the job was still open after two months, and it was
7. We scheduled a phone interview - the phone interview went well
8. I visited for an in-person interview
9. I was scheduled to meet with three people. My interview times went over and I only had 10 minutes with the last person
10. An HR person came in (4th person) at the end to discuss salary
11. I got an email two days later saying they were already far along with other candidates (I suspect my salary range might have been too high)
Reinventing how the world uses business content Box was founded on a simple, powerful idea: people should be able to access and share their content from anywhere. Since 2005, Box has helped more than 8 million… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –