Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Intern (8)
- Engineer (6)
- Associate Director (5)
- Procurement Co-Op (5)
- Manager (5)
- Senior Research Investigator (4)
- Scientist I (4)
- Research Scientist (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Research Scientist I (3)
- Scientist (3)
- Supply Chain Co-Op (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Research Investigator II (3)
- Director (3)
- Territory Business Manager (3)
- Territory Manager (2)
- Research Investigator (2)
- Analytical Development and Testing Intern (2)
- Scientist/Engineer (2)
- Research Associate II (2)
- Medical Science Liaison (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Finance (2)
- Finance Manager (2)
- Associate Research Scientist I (2)
- Associate Scientist (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
Supply Chain Co-Op Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Questions were very behavioral. Asked for 2 strengths and 1 weakness. Asked about times that you felt you were a leader, helped a team through a conflict or solved a conflict on your own or in a team. Also asked what might set you apart from other candidates and WHY choose BMS.
- Many of the questions could have the same answer so try to know ahead of time which answers you have to each. They asked what set me apart from other candidates and that was hard to answer for me. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Nothing to do with the company, I just couldn't leave school a semester to do a Co-Op.
Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb
Supply Chain Co-Op InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Plainsboro, NJ) in February 2012.
I met with representatives at a college career fair. They took my resume and called me back later in the day to schedule an interview on campus the next day. I had the interview and received a phone call with the co-op offer within 2 weeks.
Supply Chain Co-Op InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in January 2010.
Met the recruiter on career fair and got an interview scheduled. Talked about my previous experience and learnt that the company is going to do a similar job.
- What is your previous experience in supply chain? Answer Question