Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Intern (7)
- Associate Director (5)
- Procurement Co-Op (5)
- Scientist I (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Manager (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Research Scientist (3)
- Research Scientist I (3)
- Scientist (3)
- Supply Chain Co-Op (3)
- Senior Research Investigator (3)
- Director (3)
- Territory Business Manager (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Territory Manager (2)
- Research Associate II (2)
- Medical Science Liaison (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Associate Scientist (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Finance Manager (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Research Investigator (2)
- Scientist/Engineer (2)
- Analytical Development and Testing Intern (2)
- BI & Data Analysis Manager (1)
- Community Product Specialist (1)
Supply Chain Co-Op Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Questions were very behavioral. Asked for 2 strengths and 1 weakness. Asked about times that you felt you were a leader, helped a team through a conflict or solved a conflict on your own or in a team. Also asked what might set you apart from other candidates and WHY choose BMS.
- Many of the questions could have the same answer so try to know ahead of time which answers you have to each. They asked what set me apart from other candidates and that was hard to answer for me. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Nothing to do with the company, I just couldn't leave school a semester to do a Co-Op.
Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb
Supply Chain Co-Op InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Plainsboro, NJ) in February 2012.
I met with representatives at a college career fair. They took my resume and called me back later in the day to schedule an interview on campus the next day. I had the interview and received a phone call with the co-op offer within 2 weeks.
Supply Chain Co-Op InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in January 2010.
Met the recruiter on career fair and got an interview scheduled. Talked about my previous experience and learnt that the company is going to do a similar job.
- What is your previous experience in supply chain? Answer Question