Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Burlington Coat Factory
- Cashier (33)
- Sales Associate (26)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (22)
- Sales Floor Associate (12)
- Receiving Associate (12)
- Loss Prevention Associate (12)
- Customer Service Cashier (11)
- Store Manager (8)
- Assistant Buyer (7)
- Customer Service Supervisor (7)
- Merchandise Manager (6)
- Assistant Store Manager (6)
- Merchandise Team Associate (5)
- Markdown Associate (4)
- Customer Service Logistics Manager (4)
- Management (4)
- Sportswear Associate (3)
- Youth Associate (2)
- Assistant Store Manager - Merchandise Manager (2)
- Cashier Customer Service (2)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (2)
- Sale Associate (1)
- Shoe Sales Associate (1)
- Human Resources Coordinator (1)
- Head Cashier (1)
- Corporate Counsel (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- District Loss Prevention Manager (1)
- Research (1)
- Retail Associate (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in February 2015.
I had all 3 interviews with the recruiter, regional hr and regional manager. The regional hr said not to worry if I don't hear back right away and that interview was 2 months ago and never heard back from anyone. I sent an email following up about a month after the last interview and no response. I just think it's bad practice to not notify someone.
- Recall a time when you helped develop an associate to the next level Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in October 2014.
Second interview was a phone interview with a recruiter, she called me from her cell phone while she was driving, cell phone had a lot of static, hard to hear. Once again she said she was driving, hard to take any notes? Very unprofessional way to conduct an interview.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory (Turnersville, NJ) in December 2011.
The process to get the interview was very quick and easy. I applied online and a few days later the HR lady emailed me about setting up an interview. It took a few days for her to get back to me. When I went to interview there were 2 other people there and after about 15 minutes 2 others showed up. My interview was for 11am and I didn't get called back til 12pm. Apparently they scheduled 6 people for an interview at 11am. Which I found to be very inappropriate and disorganized. The interview itself was very basic. She asked about previous work experience and what kinds of product have I merchandised before. I did feel like the interview was a little rushed and this was probably because they had made the mistake of scheduling so many people for the same time.
- What types products & brands have you merchandised Answer Question