Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CEB
- Business Development Associate (42)
- Research Analyst (38)
- Account Manager (10)
- Analyst (8)
- Sales Executive (8)
- Senior Research Analyst (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Business Development/Account Management Associate (6)
- Account Management Associate (5)
- Sales Development Associate (4)
- Account Administrator (4)
- Strategic Research Consultant (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Research Consultant (4)
- Coordinator (3)
- Account Management Representative (3)
- Web Associate (3)
- Associate (3)
- Intern (3)
- Business Development Specialist (3)
- Account Manager Associate (2)
- Administrative Associate (2)
- Account Director (2)
- Associate Director (2)
- Manager (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Sales (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Research Coordinator (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at CEB.
Initial phone interview went great, talked with the recruiter and established a quick and friendly bond. Quickly completed the assessment after the phone interview, returned it to my recruiter and was contacted within 2 days about being flown out for a final round interview. Final round was not as planned, was supposed to be a panel interview with 2 individuals and only one showed up, and did not address the absence until I asked about it. Behavioral interviews are difficult and I prepped well, but I wasn't asked questions like "why do you want to work here?" or other simplistic questions that I expected. Went straight into the behavioral questions after a bit of small talk.
- Tell me about a time when you had to understand someone's values in order to sell them on something. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in April 2014.
applied through linkedin, contacted by recruiter, phone interview, behavioral quiz, in-person interview in DC, offered job the next day, people seemed friendly, office was casual and trendy...people wrote on the walls to brainstorm
- How did you let a supervisor know you were a good person to ask for advice and describe a situation where this occurred Answer Question
Helpful (2)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in February 2011.
First went through a phone interview with a recruiter. Typical behavioral questions about experiences you have especially with sales related experience. Discussed jobs on resume. Once you pass the phone interview, they invite you to a day long final interview in Arlington. Take a tour of the building, shadow a worker for about an hour, give you lunch and have a panel interview with two people. Interview was situational/behavioral. Asked many open-ended questions that describe your past experience such as "describe a time when you disagreed with someone. what did you do? did you persuade him/her to your side?." Offer extended a week later.
- Describe a time you had to complete multiple projects at once. What did you do? What were the results? Answer Question
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CEB.
I was referred here by a friend who works for the company. I was contacted by the HR department within a week for a phone interview. The interview was pretty basic stuff. 30 minutes asked to walk them through my resume and submitted to several behavioral questions. I didn't get a callback for in person interview.
- What kind of animal would you be? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review