Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CEB
- Business Development Associate (47)
- Research Analyst (40)
- Account Manager (10)
- Sales Executive (8)
- Analyst (8)
- Account Management Associate (7)
- Senior Research Analyst (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Business Development/Account Management Associate (6)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Research Consultant (4)
- Sales Development Associate (4)
- Account Administrator (4)
- Intern (4)
- Strategic Research Consultant (4)
- Web Associate (3)
- Associate (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Coordinator (3)
- Account Management Representative (3)
- Business Development Specialist (3)
- Account Manager Associate (2)
- Manager (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Director of Sales (2)
- Sales (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Research Coordinator (2)
- Advisor (2)
- Operations Analyst (2)
Strategic Research Consultant Interview
The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in October 2011.
After applying for the position I was e-mailed to schedule a phone interview. That phone interview was postponed 2 weeks. After a successful phone interview, I was asked to take the online assessment, which was a patterns test (you cannot study in advance). Then I was asked to come in for 2 behavioral interviews and one case interview. The behavioral interviews were standard and the case was relatively easy compared to other consulting firms (no math!). Unfortunately, I was not given an offer.
- When have you thought outside the box? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for CEB
Strategic Research Consultant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in October 2011.
The people, office, and work culture of the Corporate Executive Board seemed all very positive. The interview process did take a long time and it took a while for them to get back with me after the interview. Unfortunately, I was not offered a position.
- Describe a time when you thought outside of the box in a previous position. Answer Question
Strategic Research Consultant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEB in September 2011.
Phone interview. General behavioral question. It was for a research position, and they wanted to know about my background in research, specific examples about how I tackled a research topic, etc.