Interviews for Top Jobs at CIHI
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Consultant (1)
- Research Associate-type Position (1)
- Java/J2EE Permanent Position (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- Assistant Property Manager (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Senior Java Developer (1)
Research Associate-type Position Interview
The process took 3 days – interviewed at CIHI (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2009.
Interviews were easy enough, but the questions asked indicated that the interviewers did not really understand statisitcs or experimental design.
The skills test was kind of odd. It was a good idea, they provided some data and asked you to write up your impressions of it. But the data set was poorly selected, in that there wasn't much to be said about it. It was demographics on birth rate, but there were no outliers or patterns that invited speculation or interpretation.
Again, I'm not sure about the hiring managers' understanding of research.
- Why do you think your background makes you suitable to be a researcher at cihi? 1 Answer