Cablevision Systems Technical Support Representative II Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Customer Service Representative (22)
- Project Manager (5)
- Technical Support Representative Tier II (4)
- Field Service Technician (3)
- Residential Account Executive (3)
- Manager (2)
- Tech Support (2)
- Retention Specialist (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Inbound Sales Representative (2)
- Commercial Account Executive (2)
- Technical Support Representative Tier I (2)
- Inside Plant (1)
- Inbound Retention Bronx NY (1)
- Cablevision Residential Sales (1)
- Team Leader Technical Support (1)
- Field Service Technicianl (1)
- Systems Design and Survey (1)
- Supervisor/Project Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative Interview (Bronx) (1)
- Vice President Human Resources (1)
- Technical Support Representative (1)
- Director (1)
- Customer Service Representative II (1)
- Upper Management (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Advanced Customer Service Representative (1)
- Logistic Coordinator (1)
- Commercial Sales (1)
- OUTSIDE SALES (1)
Very Easy Interview
Technical Support Representative Tier II Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cablevision Systems in September 2011.
Interview Details – Easy, just know basic computer functions, anyone can pass there interview. Just be on time and look professional. The people that interview you dont know much either, they just know cablevision things. Someone who barely uses a computer can pass this interview
Interview Question – None, basic computer functions Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation
Technical Support Representative Tier II Interview (Neutral Experience)
Interviewed at Cablevision Systems
Interview Details – Great at first but if your trying to advance the interview process goes off of your interview alone not how you actually perform your job
Interview Question – How do you deal with negativity in the workplace. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase
Technical Support Representative Tier II Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cablevision Systems in August 2012.
Interview Details – I recieved a phone call about a week ago from a recruiter in regards to a technical support representative position at cablevision. She briefly detailed the position itself and expectations. After a few technical questions over the phone (phone interview) she sent me an assesment and employment application to complete. After successfully passing the assesment she called me in for an interview. I met with her and the Floor supervisor and got to see the work area itself. The floor supervisor asked me a few technical questions and scenarios as well. After that i was told to wait briefly and was called back into her office and spoke on an offer! great experience!!
Interview Question – How to handle a customer that continues to test your technical knowledge Answer Question
Technical Support Representative Tier II Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cablevision Systems in December 2010.
Interview Details – Applied online, there after I got an email indicating that there would be a telephone interview.
After the telephone interview they would ask you to come in for an interview.
Before you go into the interview you have to complete a personality test online that will take several hours.
There after at the interview you have to take skills assestment test.
After the test I was interviewed by HR manager and also a manager on the floor.
After 1 week i got a call and was offered a position.
- Where do you see yourself in the future? Answer Question
- Do you feel comfortable with taking back 2 back phone calls? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, you either take it or leave it.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cablevision Systems