Cambridge Associates, LLC
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cambridge Associates, LLC
- Consulting Associate (35)
- Junior Associate (24)
- Investment Performance Analyst (12)
- Investment Performance Junior Analyst (10)
- Research Associate (9)
- Junior Research Associate (9)
- Associate (6)
- Investment Performance Associate (6)
- Summer Associate (3)
- Investment Associate (2)
- Senior Research Associate (2)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Research Analyst - Manager Information Group (2)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Research Assistant (1)
- Performance Reporting Associate (1)
- MBA Investment Consultant (1)
- Summer Consulting Associate Internship (1)
- Junior Associate - Manager Information Group (1)
- MIG Analyst (1)
- Research Associate - Capital Markets (1)
- MIG (1)
- Portfolio Report Analyst (1)
- Portfolio Reporting (1)
- Performance Reporting Junior Analyst (1)
- Junior Operation Associate (1)
- Junior Investment Operations Associate (1)
- Associated Analyst (1)
- Junior Associate Manager Information Group (1)
Investment Performance Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in May 2013.
Filled out online app; called the same day. First step in the process was a screening call. If you pass that step, they invite you in for an informative meeting with multiple candidates (in my case, 2 others) and three different interviews.
Those interviews were tough. Each person comes in with a different personality and tries to throw you off guard. For me, this went well and I was invited back for the last step.
The last step in the process is being brought into their office to review what you will be doing on a daily basis. After the walk-through, you have a 30 minute interview with the director. Again, tough questions. You cannot "BS" your way through the interviews; Cambridge is checking for inconsistency.
I Was offered the job the next day.
- What was the last book you read? View Answer
$$. Seems like an interested opportunity, but the pay is way too low for the location.
Other Interview Reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC
Investment Performance Analyst InterviewApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in October 2012.Interview Details
Pretty standard. Case study for last part of final interview.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- What are your three biggest strengths and weaknesses? Answer Question