Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cambridge Associates, LLC
- Consulting Associate (35)
- Junior Associate (35)
- Investment Associate (16)
- Investment Performance Analyst (13)
- Research Associate (12)
- Investment Performance Junior Analyst (11)
- Junior Research Associate (9)
- Investment Performance Associate (8)
- Associate (7)
- Junior Investment Operations Associate (5)
- Summer Associate (3)
- Investment Operations Associate (3)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Investment Consultant (2)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Senior Research Associate (2)
- Research Analyst - Manager Information Group (2)
- MIG (2)
- Junior Operations Associate (2)
- Senior Investment Director (1)
- Junior Operation Associate Interview - Phone Screening (1)
- Junior Associate MIG (1)
- Private Equity Consultant (1)
- Manager Information Group Associate (1)
- Research Investment Associate (1)
- Investent Associate (1)
- Portfolio Report Analyst (1)
- Portfolio Reporting (1)
- Performance Reporting Junior Analyst (1)
Investment Performance Junior Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Singapore (Singapore)).
Submitted my resume via company website. HR was efficient and got back to me the next day and we scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview went smoothly and the nice HR lady ran through my resume as well as some questions that allowed her to know more about me.
Was then sent an email inviting me to come down for the first round interview. Started off with a presentation by the director of PRG that shared with us a broad overview of the company. It was followed by 3 rounds of interviews with the current staff as well as the HR.
I was then invited back for a second and final round of interviews the next day. (Yes the HR lady is efficient!) Was given a more detailed presentation by the same director before embarking on a case study. Case study was interesting and I think they were looking at possibly your thought process.
Once again, I got a response the next day and received an offer.
- Questions were generally standard save for some gotcha questions. Answer Question